Monday, October 14, 2013

Script to Make a Partner Feel Pleasure in a Strap-on Dildo Like a Cock

(Begin with a deep trance, and with stroking all over their naked body accompanied by suggestions of heightened sensitivity.)

When I count to three, you’re going to open your eyes, but stay in trance. When you open your eyes, you’re immediately going to find that your gaze is helplessly drawn to your purple strap-on dildo. The harder you try to look away, the more you find you just can’t stop staring at that dildo. You can blink as normal, but when you’re not blinking your eyes are stuck looking at it.

Now I want you to bring to mind that time earlier when I was touching your clit. You can let the memory come back of how good that feels. Maybe you’ll think of a particular instance, a way I was touching it that felt very good.

Now I want you to imagine the feeling when I’ve stopped touching it, but have my finger poised over your clit, ready to touch it again. Your clit is erect and engorged with blood, begging to be touched and stroked, but I’m not touching it yet. It wants so badly to be touched. It wants to feel my finger on it, but my finger is just hovering above it.

(Hover your finger above the tip of the dildo.)

When I stroke the tip of the dildo, I wonder if you can imagine that I’m stroking the tip of your clit, that clit that wants so badly to be touched. And now as I stroke and circle the tip of the dildo with my finger, you can imagine that same touch on your clit. It feels so good, so arousing, exactly what your clit was begging for.

And as I continue to stroke the tip of the dildo, you can imagine that feeling getting stronger. More vivid, more arousing, as I continue to stroke and circle the tip of the dildo. Stronger and stronger, more and more arousing, each touch feeling just the way you like it to feel, as I run my finger around the tip of the dildo.

If you are feeling the pleasure at your vagina, I wonder if you can imagine that feeling actually moving now, as if your clit is travelling up the shaft of the dildo, until you can feel those pleasurable feelings of a clit being stroked right at the end of the dildo.

And even as the pleasure continues to build and build, your body continues to relax and sink into the bed, your arms and legs feeling heavy, your mind staying so deeply entranced even while your eyes stay open.

Watch as I run my finger along the top of the shaft of the dildo. As I do this, you can imagine feeling that finger running along the top surface of your vagina, from the front to the back. As I stroke my finger up and down, you can feel me stroking the top surface of your vagina, back and forth. Now when I stroke the sides you can feel that on the sides of your vagina, and a touch on the bottom side you can feel on the bottom surface of your vagina. When I stroke it with more than one finger at a time, you can feel all those places on your vaginal walls being stimulated, and it feels absolutely wonderful.

As I rub the tip of the dildo more and more you can feel the pleasure building up, building and building. If I keep this up long enough, you know that you can have an orgasm this way, just as good as the one you had earlier. Remember how good it felt earlier when I made you come with my fingers.

As I run my finger around behind the ridge of the dildo head, you can imagine you feel my finger running around the entrance to your vagina. And as I stroke the shaft with my fingers you can feel it all the way along your vaginal walls.

(Then just keep rubbing the tip, and stroking up and down the shaft, and anything else you can think of. I improvised this, and it is a reconstruction from my memory. It is of course just one of many approaches that could be taken to create this effect. But I can say that the results were powerful and amazing: the pleasure was obvious and intense, and it was a completely novel sensation. The feedback later was that my hypnotee had felt the pleasure external to their body, and like it was really their cock. Apparently the suggestions related to the shaft were the most helpful in that last sensation.

Two things I wish I had done once I established the mapping of pleasure onto the dildo: direct my hypnotee to touch and stroke the dildo; and lick the tip of it myself. It was already a lot for me to handle, to be manually pleasuring my very first cock that wasn’t my own, but come on. Put it in your mouth.)

No comments: