Thursday, October 17, 2013

I Got Hypnotized (Erotically)

Out of nowhere in a texting conversation: "Can I try to hypnotize you sometime?"

My reply (the timestamp says in the same minute): "Oh yeah totally!" It was a surprise, coming from a hypnotee who had not expressed an interest in it before, nor had I suggested it.

But as soon as I heard the idea I was excited to be on the other side of the swinging watch, with a partner I trusted and found damn sexy.

I propped myself up at the end of the bed and got comfortable. My hypnotist started by getting me to try to stare at a point on my own forehead (looking up through my skull). This was uncomfortable, and I had to keep correcting myself, but it did the trick. With their steady flow of suggestions my eyes started to want to close, and then closed.

My partner gave me lots of suggestions that my body would feel heavier and more relaxed, and it felt very good. My head lolled to the side.

The hypnotist gave me the suggestion that when they caressed me, it would feel much better than usual. I didn't think I felt that, but the fingertip was delicious as it stroked my body - I got a full-strength erection when it ran along my thigh. So maybe I was more sensitive than usual, or else I wouldn't have moaned and shifted when they did that. But maybe that same effect could be attributed to the buildup of anticipation for the touch.

Sad to say, I had some of these thoughts during the trance. I have a highly analytical and self-reflexive brain, with a particular interest in observing hypnosis, so that got in the way a little. But the neat part was that I had about 70% fewer of those thoughts than under normal circumstances. The train of thought would only get a little way out of the station, and then I could come back to the hypnotist's voice. That reduction in busyness, the quieting down, is a wonderful gift for people like me.

Then I felt my cock being stroked, and the excitement was overwhelming. Again, I had enough thoughts left to critique that it didn't feel twice as good as usual, in contrast to the suggestions I was getting. In fact the angle was subtly off, and I couldn't tell them about it. A good reminder of one of the difficult things about erotic hypnosis, that it makes fine-grained communication during sexual acts impossible.

Then they started jacking me off in earnest, and said something like, "You're going to have an orgasm, and there's nothing you can do to stop it." And that just about made me lose my mind I was so turned on. Of course you wouldn't have known it to look at me, since my body was completely limp (except for my cock). A couple of times they put their hand on my shoulder and said "RELAX", and that was great - I felt my body go even more limp than before, and my head roll around a little.

So my body was completely immobilized when I came, and I felt a little bit of guilt that I wouldn't be able to help clean up right away. But mostly I felt great. When they brought me out of the trance, on the count of 3, my arms and legs in particular felt good, tingly and awake. I was extremely spacey for the rest of the night, but I think less lethargic than I normally am after an orgasm.

Now I know why people get hooked on being hypnotized. It is a luxurious, decadent feeling. So much so that I almost felt guilty for all that pleasure, and needed reassurance that my partner had gotten something out of it too. I was a bit mixed up about enjoying bottoming that much, giving up control, but if so many of my friends are comfortable with developing both their top and bottom selves I should be too. The part about making me have an orgasm had a real D/s flavour, and I found myself wishing for more of that, such as a countdown or command before I came. However I was glad they checked in with me afterwards about spontaneously introducing that flavour.

My hypnotist did wonderfully, especially as a first timer. For my first time, I read out a Peter Masters script from a Kindle in a nervous and squeaky voice, and barely got my partner into a trance at all. Whereas they improvised it, and smoothly too. And they had a difficult trance partner - they didn't try any intense suggestions or tests, which is just as well (because I think many of them would have failed for me, at least without employing deepeners). This certainly reinforced my belief that hypnotic paralysis is one of the easiest and most reliable erotic hypnosis games for beginners. All the hypnotee has to do is nothing, which is easy when you're so relaxed.

Anyway, this is what I can recreate from my somewhat jumbly memories (another good sign). This was a novel experience, and powerfully sexy. I still identify it as a top, but I'd try it again with someone I trusted in a heartbeat.

No comments: