Monday, September 9, 2013

Hypnotic Orgasms are Real

It's a bit silly that I was still asking the question of whether hypnotic orgasms are possible. That is, considering the amount of time I've spent reading first-hand accounts and watching videos (not purely for academic interest I must confess), not to mention seeing it in person at Wiseguy's amazing Boston-area event. But like with non-hypnotic orgasms, the first hypnotic orgasm I made happen felt like a very big deal, and obliterates that question for me once and for all.

That's really the message of the post ("HURRAY!!!"), but I'll give a few more details. There was a lot of fooling around beforehand, some hypnotic and some not, which probably helped. I asked my hypnotee if orgasms were something they struggled with, or that had been a point of contention in relationships - for some people just the concept of a partner wanting you to have an orgasm can be tied to a lot of anxiety or annoyance, and I wouldn't want to even try for it if that was the case. They said no. I had consent to go as far as an orgasm, but I didn't mention this was my plan for this particular trance. I knew it would feel good no matter what, and wanted to avoid pressure to perform a certain way.

I took them into a trance lying down on their side, with only a little bit of deepening. I used the approach from the "Come on command" section of Wiseguy's book (minus the long-term trigger), which involves directing the hypnotee to remember a specific, powerful orgasm, and to immerse themselves in the memory. Then I just kept repeating suggestions that the memory was getting more powerful, and the arousal and pleasure was growing, stronger and stronger, and that they were capable of having that orgasm all over again - but not until I said so. After a little while of this, perhaps even only a couple of minutes - I lose track of time myself when I'm guiding someone in a trance - it looked like they were close. I asked them if they were ready to come, and got a nodded "yes". I put my hand on their shoulder and told them to come now. Afterward, I told them to just enjoy the sensations, and bring themselves out of trance as slowly as they wanted. I would say the trance from beginning to end was probably less than 20 minutes (not counting cuddles afterward).

I'm happy to be familiar with the sights and sounds of an orgasm, especially when there's an obvious come-down afterward, so I was quite sure it had happened. But I still did the ungentlemanly thing of asking them afterwards ("it's ok," they said, "it's for science"). Confirmed - though it wasn't as strong as the one they'd had in mind. But they enjoyed it.

I made someone come just by talking to them. No touching at all, until I put my hand on their shoulder. That was such a powerful sexual experience for me, and stood out even among all the other very excellent moments of that evening. It's just the beginning, but I'll never forget it.

No comments: