Tuesday, November 4, 2014

An Erotic Hypnosis Scene: Wet

Warning to the reader: this is an account of a scene that involved pee.
--
I paced back and forth in the hotel room at a furious rate. The moment Michelle showed up, we would be starting a scene beyond anything I had done before. And it all had to take place, from warmup to aftercare, within 90 minutes. I felt supercharged knowing it was real, that this was going to happen, this scene that we had mapped out in a long discussion over dinner and in the days before.

One of the things Michelle (not her real name) is into is watersports. I stayed away from asking about it, even as we did more intense hypnosis that included dominance and submission, because I didn't get it. But once, lying in bed together, Michelle told me about a time when a play partner took her to a public park. There in the middle of the park he instructed her to pee her pants. And she did it. It was a memory she had masturbated to ever since.

I had an "aha" moment, that in this case watersports was about humiliation, and control: his control over her, and her losing control of herself, in an utterly taboo way. And then the realization: uh oh, I might be kind of into pee too.

Weeks later, Michelle told me a new erotic fantasy she had been having about hypnosis - I love it so much when that happens - and I said absolutely we can do this. All we need is a hotel room.

At last she came in the door in the green latex dress that had caused me and and so many other people to lust after her all day. I closed the door, pulled her into my arms - feeling her hot skin through the rubbery dress - and we kissed. Then I said into her ear, "FREEZE."

The post-hypnotic trigger took hold immediately, and I was able to admire her from every side and explore her body with my hands, while she stared straight ahead. I grabbed the big ring on the zipper on the front of her dress, and did what it made everyone want to do: pull down. Her breasts popped out of the latex, and I massaged them with my hands as she stood there like a statue.

Finally, I said, "MELT," and a second later she was kissing me passionately, still right in front of the door, her exposed bare chest pressing into my shirt. I zipped her dress off completely, and told her to lie down on the bed in her panties. I straddled her, and hypnotized her more fiercely than I have ever hypnotized someone. I ordered her to look into my eyes. I told her to see the intent there, that it was my will pressing her down into trance. That she needed to obey me and drop deeper than ever before, so that my instructions could sink into her mind and command her behaviour so powerfully. She succumbed quickly, her submissiveness taking the place of any deepener.

I told her just for tonight, just in this hotel room, when I said "Position," she would find her body squatting down all by itself, as if to pee. And she would be stuck there until I gave her the trigger, "Release". I also said that when I said the word "Wet" she would find that the urine would start to move through her system, and the more times I said it the less she would be able to hold it back.

After a few reinforcements, I woke her up and had her stand beside the bed. "Position." She squatted down. I asked her to try to stand up, and she couldn't. This was already fun. I pushed her face into the crotch of my jeans, since she was at just the right height.

"Release." She stood back up, and we kissed some more.

Eventually I said, "Shall we?" and she nodded. I led her into the bathroom and had her stand in the tub. She was still wearing her panties, which I roughly pulled down to her ankles.

"Position." I had butterflies in my stomach, and I was so turned on. "Wet. Wet. Wet. Wet." She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a whine. "It's happening, there's no way to stop it. You're going to wet yourself for me. Wet. Wet. Wet." I began stroking my hand down her bare torso, guiding it.

For a awhile she was just making faces and squirming. At last I saw a thin stream of pee going down, and heard it hitting the bathtub. Michelle's face was red.

I turned on the tap in the bathtub, and washed it away. "Release." I gave her my hand to stand up - it occurred to me that she had been squatting for a while. I said, "Do you want to sit on the toilet?" And she nodded.

She cleaned herself up, and, while I was standing in front of her, spontaneously leaned forward, unzipped my pants, and took out my cock. She put me in her mouth, and it didn't take long to get me off.

We cuddled on the bed together, luxuriating in the time we had before, absurdly, we each had other things to do. A time when saying, "That was...really something," seems entirely inadequate. But I said it anyway.

No comments: