Saturday, March 4, 2017

“GOOD GIRL” Rules You

This is based our real relationship, but shades it much creepier, leaving out the real-life negotiations, safeguards, checkins etc. I asked and got permission from khatsha to post it (her exact words being “The world needs this piece of all-combusting writing.”) But this is a warning that it’s dark.

GOOD GIRL. It feels good when I say that, doesn’t it, @khatsha​? I made it feel good, by hypnotizing you.

I mean, as a submissive, my submissive, you wouldn’t ever have hated hearing that from me. It’s probably always been a deep part of your kink. But I also installed it in you, with a post-hypnotic suggestion, and associated it with pleasure. Unlike all the other trigger phrases I can say that send pleasure crashing through your body, I shaped this one for a purpose. Do you remember when I gave you that post-hypnotic suggestion, that GOOD GIRL will give you pleasure of a specific kind - an endorphin dump in your mind, not just your pussy. It feels like a job well done, like my approval, like pure satisfaction. All the warm fuzzies, in your chest and between your legs.

It seems so sweet and caring, doesn’t it, saying GOOD GIRL? Imagining sitting at my feet, me stroking your hair and praising you for being such a GOOD GIRL.

But do you know, this is how I rule you?

At first I had just one pleasure trigger that I used both to reward you, and also whenever the fuck I wanted. Anytime I felt like making you shiver and gasp. But then I decided that I would split them off, and withhold GOOD GIRL for very specific occasions. That is, when you did something I wanted. Whether it’s suck me off, bring me a piece of cake, finish a writing I assign you, or respond to my sleep trigger. I know you like to obey anyway. But do you know that I’m building a very specific neural link between obeying me and getting my reward?

Over time, obeying me feels more and more natural and automatic, and your body learns to expect that reward. To ache in anticipation, each second until I give it to you. In fact this is me exploiting your dopamine system. Can you feel how controlled this makes you? Do you see that, despite all your intelligence and rich emotional life, during those long seconds you are reduced to a salivating dog?

You know, I learned how to do this to you from a book called Reaching the Animal Mind by  Karen Pryor, which is all about clicker training for dogs and other pets. It sounds so nice, training pets without any kind of punishment or even correction. Just a steady flow of treats when the criteria set by the trainer are met. But I wonder, is this the most degrading thing of all for a proud animal, to be so perfectly dominated by a human master? So completely controlled by its desire for treats?

There are so many other principles from this book I aim to use on you, my love, with names like targetting, tag points, and cuing. I copied down this passage:
The cue thus becomes reinforcing in itself. Any time you give a well-learned cue, you are actually reinforcing whatever else the individual you are cuing happens to be doing at the time.
Maybe my favourite is behavioural shaping: set a new standard, and then only reward behaviour that reaches that standard. In that way complex chains of actions, with very precise requirements, can be trained. You will still be getting plenty of GOOD GIRL - I get off on those shivers and blushes after all - but eventually you will be working harder for it, following my protocols more perfectly. You’ll also be encouraged to think of new ways to please me. New tricks that might earn GOOD GIRL.

I don’t know if you’ve ever tried to break a habit, something that’s become automatic. I don’t know if you’ve ever tried to resist checking a notification on your phone, or staying away from a favourite mobile game with its irresistable DINGs of victory. Mobile app makers have the same psychological and animal training knowledge - they know about the dopamine system, about stimulus-reward pathways. It doesn’t even take that many trials, to cement that link. And once made, it’s very hard to break. Just the energy you use to resist the urge to give in and get that reward, can tire you out enough that you’ll give in anyway.

If you think you’re a slave to your phone, how much more of a slave might you become to me, who can make your pussy throb just by telling it to PULSE NOW?

Did you know that this sets in motion a secondary reward system? As you learn what earns GOOD GIRL, and in general how to please me, your body starts to release its own mini reward every time you follow my instructions or do something for me. You’re self-training with absolutely no input from me!

Of course that feeling is only a faint echo of GOOD GIRL. And you know how it makes the anticipation, and the explosion of satisfaction from GOOD GIRL that much more powerful, when you next hear it from my text message or my voice. There’s nothing like the real thing.

By the way, I know you’re feeling it each time you read GOOD GIRL in this text, and that’s perfectly fine. I bet you’re so horny by the time you finish that you need to get off. I’m picturing you right now, rubbing yourself and whispering over and over, “I’m a good girl. I’m a good girl.” How much stronger than usual will that orgasm be? But what’s making me smile right now is knowing that you have been blocking yourself from fully experiencing the pleasure of these GOOD GIRLs, since you know you haven’t earned them.

But you will soon. What wouldn’t you do, on my command, to earn your next GOOD GIRL?

No comments: