Saturday, March 4, 2017

Scenes From My Day As A Sith Lord


I spent Sunday at the New England Fetish Fleamarket dressed up as Kylo Ren (minus mask and lightsaber), both because at the Flea you can be whatever the fuck you want, and because I considered it the most erotically compelling outfit I own - to the types of women I want to erotically compel.

Right from the start it was very fun reaching out with my black leather gloves to hypnotically force choke the shit out of @onlyseventhoughts and MaraFae - @zanythoughts signature move that I totally stole, and then got to practice alongside the master (“Always two there are”)

But putting on those gloves and robes, and striding like you are forced to do in those robes (or you will trip)… did something to me.



Looking out the hotel room window at the snowy parking lot, fists on hips: “SOON I WILL RULE THE FLEA, ALL YOU PEONS IN YOUR UTILITY KILTS!”



“Hey, what do you think, leggings or not?”
“I DON’T CARE.”



People on the elevator down to breakfast: “Hey, you’re Kylo Ren!” “I call Kylo Ren the whiniest sith.” “Yeah he’s no Darth Vader.”
Under my breath: “I WILL DESTROY THEM.”



“You’re pretty cute you know.”
“WHAT?”
“You’re like an adorable fluffy bunnny.”
“I BELIEVE THE WORDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ARE POWERFUL, DANGEROUS DARK LORD.”
“No, soooo cute.”
“WHERE DID I PUT MY CHOKING GLOVES.”



A funny moment out of character, while volunteering as a greeter at the hypnolounge (I thought my “Ask me about Hypnosis!” badge went well with the costume).
New person: “I’m interested in hypnosis, but I just can’t see myself getting involved with satanism.”
Me: “Huh?”
Her: “Yeah, all the dark rituals and stuff.”
Me: “…wait, is this about the robes?”
The first person she met, lurking in the hallway, was wearing hooded robes, so she assumed we were up to some rituals!



But the most eerily accurate thing I heard come out of my mouth was at breakfast.
Struggling with the little milk carton, @zanythoughts taking it and saying “here, let me.”
“I CAN OPEN MY MILK!!”

No comments: