Friday, September 13, 2013

Beautiful Inductions by Jukebox

My friend pointed me to this writing, which is part of the weird and fascinating branch of hypnofetish that is written inductions. The idea is that just by reading the text, you can find yourself falling into trance, and even following suggestions.

Could such a thing possibly work for you? The only way to find out is to try it:

Zero (this contains an induction, suggestion to masturbate to orgasm, and then wakeup; no permanent triggers)

I think this must be a particularly powerful and beautiful example, and unusual for its use of math concepts, in a way that isn't jarring. Although I'm not a very skilled hypno bottom, or inclined to trust my mind to a stranger on the internet, I still feel the pull of the words in this file - with masterful use of indirect language patterns - and parts of it give me chills. Like the part where he uses zero like twelve times in a sentence.

Is this something I could use in my face-to-face trancing? It's not a good idea to read scripts while hypnotizing, and the full structure of this seems too intricate to memorize. These kind of scripts have to be tight to keep the reader enraptured, with more of a demand for originality and artistry than an in-person induction. Still, I can steal ideas and phrases from this, and maybe construct a streamlined version. In a broader sense, I think this is a welcome corrective to me starting to think of inductions in very utilitarian terms: what is the shortest distance to get a particular hypnotee into a trance. It's a reminder that inductions have different flavours (addressing one of my obstinate questions!), with unique pleasures, and that you can make much more of them, either to make your suggestions more effective, or for their own sake. And there's powerful imagery in here, and excellent mind tricks. I hope to eventually get to the level of skill as a hypnotist that I can write them myself.

The author, Jukebox, I already know well as this incredible geyser of creativity on the Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive. Literally dozens of my favourite stories turn out to be his, as some of the cleverest, best executed, and hottest on the site - and fact, if everything but the Jukebox stories was deleted, there would still be enough to keep a hypnofetishist satisfied for years. Now this is a delightful new dimension of his writing talent for me to explore. I always skipped the inductions when this was all fantasy, but now that I'm learning to be a hypnotist for real, there's plenty to learn.

Actually, upon reading a few more, I'm not at all sure that these are necessarily meant to entrance the reader - for example the scripts that suggest closing your eyes, which would seem to pose real difficulties. And some of them have posthypnotic triggers tied to the hypnotist, who of course is not present. I actually think that contrary to what I wrote above, hypnofetishists would very much enjoy having these read to them, or, more likely, to read and enjoy the fantasy of falling into trance. But I still put in warnings just in case. There isn't any other junk in these besides what I mention.

I'm most impressed by the different themes and moods of these inductions. For example, here's one based on falling snow:

Winter Wonderland (undressing, masturbating to orgasm)

And another based on falling leaves in autumn and the general theme of changing of the seasons :

Changes (orgasm)

This one is based on taking a journey :

The Long and Winding Road (masturbating to orgasm)

Here are links to the rest of his induction scripts that I found, since there's no easy way on the site to just select them:

Deeper and Deeper (orgasm)

Every Breath You Take (masturbating to orgasm, orgasm)

Here Comes the Rain Again (undressing, masturbating to orgasm)

Imagine (undressing, orgasm, amnesia for the session)

Relax  (undressing, masturbating to orgasm)

Surrender (undressing, masturbating to orgasm; heavy D/s theme)

You're the Inspiration (masturbating to orgasm, rereading the story)

(I'm noticing a theme here! You could argue that if someone points their browser to the EMCSA they are probably looking to get off anyway, but I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of highly hypnotizable people possibly being drawn into a sexual experience they didn't consent to)

No comments: