Thursday, October 17, 2013

Guest Post: I Hypnotized Divney (Erotically)

I thought it would be cool to invite my hypnotist from this entry I posted today, about my first experience being hypnotized, to describe the experience from their point of view. And I loved reading this. I was surprised by how moved I was, not to mention turned on, to read the genuine enthusiasm for hypnotizing (me) that's in here.

---

I am (probably) not a hypnofetishist, but I do find giving my partners pleasure to be a complete turn-on. It is tremendously empowering knowing that I am the one in control of their arousal. Hypnosis, with its potential for a variety of erotic experiences and the perception of control (even if that isn’t an entirely accurate perception), adds a new dimension to those more frequently explored aspects of my sexuality. Divney at some point in our conversations about hypnosis mentioned some interest in bottoming. While not specific about his interests, it certainly gave me a lot to fantasize about.

Something important to note is that I haven’t really done much research into hypnosis. Mostly out of a bad case of insomnia, I have watched a lot of hypnosis videos on Youtube (with some success). Out of those scripts I found useful and my experiences with Divney as a bottom myself, I managed to jumble together an improvised hypnoscene.

Within the context of our usual interactions, I thought it would be of mutual interest to experiment with heightened sensation and an orgasm while hypnotically immobilized. I started with an induction that had worked well for me in the past, then some passive progressive relaxation and suggestions that his senses would be heightened. To my delight, he seemed to quickly fall into trance and was visibly aroused with each touch. Seeing his cock move when I touched a totally asexual area (like his forearm) was incredibly hot.

However, by the time I was trying in earnest to get him off, something seemed off. I wasn’t sure if he was feeling anxious about the lack of control or if I wasn’t quite doing what he needed. First I tried to relax him further, which didn’t seem to fully solve the issue. At that point, I took a risk and suggested that his orgasm was unavoidable. Soon-thereafter, he came and I was jittery with excitement. I counted down to bring him out of trance, eager for feedback and a little concerned that I had overstepped with that seemingly crucial suggestion. Luckily with some discussion, I felt assured that I hadn’t done something inappropriate.

It was particularly interesting for me to hear feedback in terms of intrusive thoughts (something I have a hard time with too) and potential areas of exploration that I hadn’t considered a possibility before. In retrospect, I should have at least made a list of things I wanted to be sure to touch upon within the scene, as I entirely forgot to use a deepener which would probably have helped make the suggestions more powerful and the intrusive thoughts less of an issue.

If I were to give Divney a rating, it would be “two thumbs ups -- would hypnotize again.” He is a much better hypno-bottom than he gives himself credit for and I am excited to continue exploring with him, both as a bottom and sometimes top.

No comments: