Monday, April 14, 2014

NEEHU 5 Scene: The "Suddenly Susan" Suggestion

"Whenever I and only I say <word>, until I say that word again, you will find that any little movement you make brings you pleasure and arousal - every little twitch, of any muscle, anywhere in your body, will send a thrill of sexual pleasure through your body. And this will also be true if someone else moves your body - little movements of your body will give you little thrills of pleasure, while big movements give you big pleasure. There is no way to avoid the torment of pleasure that any little movement will bring you."

I got the idea for this suggestion from a sitcom episode I saw 14 years ago. Here's the relevant scene at 14:45:

The key line, that stuck with me, was "Because if I move, I'll have an orgasm."  (And when I tracked it down, it turned out to be from Just Shoot Me not Suddenly Susan - who knew those were two distinct shows. Also, holy crap was Wendie Malick sexy!)

I'm so happy it came back to me while I was spending time with a delightful new trance partner on Sunday afternoon at NEEHU 5. She had expressed an interest in erotic control, which I was of course thrilled about, but had to think around a bit for something that would be fun and appropriate in the fairly public area of the con we were in, literally called the Fishbowl.

When I brought her out of trance, sitting beside me on the couch, and gave her the keyword, I could see the effect right away. Her eyes went wide, and I could see her tense up in an effort to stay still. Then about a second later there was a twitch, followed by a gasp, and then a wriggle, and more gasping. It's impossible to remain completely still, over long periods of time, and then the physical reaction to the pleasure would cause its own ripple of pleasure, that would just accelerate until she managed to settle down again. But that wouldn't last long. I couldn't believe what a hot show she was putting on for me. I had turned her body into a sexy perpetual motion feedback machine.

I lifted up her hand, which elicited a loud moan and shivers. Then when I let go, it stayed there in the air. Somehow I didn't realize that it would have the same effect as a mannequin/freeze suggestion - she couldn't lower her hand without more erotic torment. So I played with that for a while.

I released her then, and she sagged into the couch, clearly buzzing. I checked in and then asked her to stand up with both arms outstretched, and gave her the trigger again.

"Arms get tired after a while, you know," I said as she visibly struggled, quivers breaking out all over. "Especially when I do this." And I rested my hands on top of her hands. After a while I started gently increasing the pressure. When she let her arms go she made wonderful noises.

Then I started taunting her. "You're free to move you know. What are you afraid of? This is all in your head. Here, walk over to me." After more prodding she took a deep breath, and began the lurchingest, hip-rolling-est, sexy Frankenstein of a walk. She only made it two laborious steps before I took pity and told her to stop.

Count this as a success. Mostly thanks to the wonderful brain of this play partner, which took the suggestion and revelled in it. There's nothing really new, and in fact I recently realized the same idea can be found in Lee Allure's awesome "Big Trigger List" but the "Suddenly Susan" feels like me. And will be making future appearances. More than anything else about this suggestion, it was the look in her eyes: that inward focus and struggle, trying to attend to everywhere on her body at once and keep it all managed, only to have cascading pleasure come and wipe out all that control.

No comments: