Thursday, April 24, 2014

Guest post: Tick Tock (A Post-Hypnotic Clothing Fetish)

This blog has been more intellectual and less sexual lately. Let's change that. I got the idea from Lee Allure of giving partners new (temporary) clothing fetishes via post-hypnotic suggestion, but the results were hotter than I could have ever anticipated. This is not erotic fiction; this really happened. (email posted with permission)
--
It began like any normal day.
Not wanting to get out of bed, rushing my way out the door.
Jumping on the bus. Headed to work, another drone day.
And then I saw a cute guy on the bus, he was texting on his phone. Hands up and shirt cuffs pulled back due to the reach of his arm.
There it was, his watch. For me to blatantly see. It was instant, and until that moment the thought of a watch did not even cross my mind, but at that very moment my pussy twitched and my mind went elsewhere.
I smiled, a pleasant reminder that you were inside my mind. That you gave me the desire to run my hands down this strangers dress pants.
As I continued on to through the subway I saw two more watches. Both on men that normally wouldn't excite me. But it was uncontrollable, much like smelling the cologne of an ex, it conjured up memories of me being on my knees servicing a man. It made me squirmy and giddy.
It wasn't until my lunch that I saw two more watches, this time two coworkers that I am not attracted to at all. They both smiled and said hello, and I smiled and noticed their watches. Right away an image of them sharing me popped into my head. Getting tagged teamed on both ends, holes filled by these two coworkers. As I drifted into my dirty thoughts the elevator dinged and opened, back up to my desk I went.
That is where I ran into my crush. Dressed dapper as always and giant smile he came over to greet me. My eyes automatically darted to his wrist, hoping he was wearing a watch, and to my pleasant surprise he was. It was very visible, eloquent and being paraded in my face. His hands moved when he talked and my eyes followed his watch's every move. I'm sure I had a very naughty grin on my face. and don't remember a word of our conversation. All I could think about was his hand deep in my cunt and his watch rubbing against my wet swollen pussy. Hoping hed go deeper and deeper to get the watch inside me. I wanted to watch my juices drip off his watch.
Anyways the conversation ended and I drifted back to reality, amazed at my ability to carry on a conversation while being so aroused and distracted. I stopped by his desk again later that day to say hello again ;)
I biked home (left my bike at work the day before cause it rained). On my way home I stopped by a roti shop for dinner.
I sat and enjoy the local alternative paper while I ate dinner. Went I got up I noticed how wet my pussy was, dripping actually. I wondered what had gotten me so excited. So I turned to take a look at the old man who served me, sure enough he was wearing a watch. Again instantly my mind melted and that amazing feeling of being controlled and aroused crept over me.
Later when I was at home, I was surfing through the web and came across a really awesome tattoo which lead me to think about a tattoo ive been dying to get, a pocket watch. With out even thinking about it I started googling pocket watches and some how ended up here ... https://www.google.ca/search?q=droste+watch&rlz=1C1CHFX_enCA553CA553&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Jf5JU6rHDoKE2wWIvoHYAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=651
It was an amazing way to end my night, as my eyes and pussy were beyond satisfied and dreamy.

The next day I biked to and from work, so the possibilities of watches popping up on my way to work were very limited.
And at work I was very busy so I didnt leave my desk as often, again limiting my watch spottings.
But I did see two random watches as I walked around the office. Older gentlemen that caused images of their cum all over my face seem real. I went back to my desk to secretly playand tease my pantiless pussy for a bit before getting back to work.

As for today, I didn't notice any watches on my outing today.
And went to a very busy market and took public transit twice. So I am assuming the 2 day reference was strong enough to wear off automatically.

No comments: