Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Where I'm At

All going well, by the end of the week I will have had some major new experiences, so this is a good time to take stock.

I have hypnotized 7 people. Five women, one man, and one genderqueer person. Some very deeply, some not very deeply. So far I and my trancees have achieved the following hypnotic things together, at least to a minor extent:

- 4 or 5 different types of induction
- Auditory hallucination
- Touch hallucination
- Body freeze
- Mannequin
- Sexual pleasure
- Arousal
- Selective amnesia

And here are the major things I have not yet achieved with a trance partner, but would love to:

- Visual hallucination
- Hypnotic orgasm
- Trance trigger
- Struggling to resist trance trigger
- Remote erogenous zones
- Hypnotic bondage
- Role play/delusions
- Mantras
- Submission triggers
- Rapid inductions
- Sensitization
- Blank trigger
- Unusual trigger conditions (time, other external event)


It's a little juvenile to think of it in terms of a checklist, of course these are only the first baby steps to becoming a good hypnotist, but at this point it's very exciting to me to contemplate all the "firsts" to come.

No comments: