Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Obstinate Questions

As I begin to learn about hypnosis, there are a few questions that I think are going to be with me for a very long time; never getting solved, but always leading to fruitful observations and ideas.

1. What is depth of trance, and what is its importance?

2. How do hypnosis and dominance/submission interact and enhance each other?

3. How powerful and bizarre can hypnotic delusions and hallucinations get?

4. What's up with conversational hypnosis - can it work with people who aren't always about to go into a trance anyway? How can it be learned?

5. Besides "depth", what are the dimensions along which trances vary subjectively - their "flavours" - and how can I manipulate them for my partner's in-trance enjoyment?


I'm sure this list will grow...

No comments: