Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Very Horny and Very Confused

When you wake up, you will feel very horny, and very confused.

One of the simplest hypnotic scenes I do, and one of my favourites.

khatsha wakes up, nearly incoherent, immediately reaching for touch. She might hump my leg, or start rubbing herself rapidly. Complex questions result in blank stares. "Want", "Please", and "Fuck me" are most of her vocabulary. A cock near her mouth is immediately swallowed, with a moan, or else she might strip down, climb on top and shove me into her pussy.

Sometimes I suggest she's too confused to know where she is, when she is, who I am. I might use language like, any thoughts that try to form break apart into a million shiny dazzling pieces, or that her mind is full of thick cotton wool, or that it's like when you wake up suddenly and are completely disoriented. Whichever, the one thing left clear is the need to fuck.

She is utterly unselfconscious, utterly uninhibited, and sexually aggressive. All of her mind is lost in sensation and need.

Clearly, this is a bit edgy. For one thing, for my consent and even physical safety. In a recent session she tried to fuck me without a condom, when I thought she was taking medications that could have interfered with her birth control (it turns out she knew that wasn't the case). And when she's bouncing on my cock in the middle of the living room carpet in this state, she's not exactly taking care with the angles and torsional forces.

That's why it's essential for me to have complete hypnotic control over the situation, and able to snap her out of it at any time, not to mention she must have good practice with her hypnotic safeword and other safeties. It also doesn't hurt to have some experience with what she's like in that state! Otherwise what is unleashed can be very unpredictable.

Even D/s doesn't necessary get through - once I told her in dom voice, "Follow me to the bedroom." After a minute of waiting on the bed, I went back to the livingroom to see what the heck was going on. She was riding a girl's thigh. She told me later, "It was right there... I think I just said 'I want thigh.'"

To be safe - or mostly safe - "horny and confused" takes a depth of trust and consent that is only possible over a long term hypnotic relationship, which is why I'm so grateful to be married to khatsha. The possibilities just keep getting wilder.

And also, how great is kink, and consensual nonconsent specifically? In vanilla life, if someone was to say, I like to get my girlfriend so drunk she can't put together a sentence, while I stay completely sober, and then fuck her, some people would be very worried. In kink that can be ok. And with hypnosis, she can come back to clear-headed with just a snap - sweaty, sheepish, and grinning.