Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Kinky Mohawk Girls

image


So I’m watching this fun and flirty Canadian show about four young women on a Mohawk reserve near Montreal. For real!

It’s great! And episode 5 just introduced a thread where Zoe’s sexy internet hookup asks the character what she likes in bed. And she thinks about it for half an episode. And she says, “You know what I’d like? I’d like a break. From all the responsibility. And decision making.”

image
And then she says, “I have to go!”

What follows is the best version of consensual D/s that I think I’ve ever seen in a mainstream source, obliterating all memory of 50 Shades and even surpassing Waitress, all the more incongruous since it’s lit and scored like a CW or NBC show. And it’s hot!

image
I was like, this is awesome, but this is just going to be like a little adventure, like Sex in the City, right? Even when the next episode has more:

image
I figure we’ve got one more episode then she’s going to shake it off and realize she’s vanilla after all. Still, pretty cool! So I tried to find the clip on YouTube, and look where we are by season 4:

image
image
image
Damn Canadian television, you are killing it most unexpectedly!! She’s Mohawk, and a lawyer, and kinky, and all those things can coexist.

I am watching every episode.

(psst for now you can illegally see that episode here)

No comments: