Saturday, December 16, 2017

Coffee Cream

“My cock is coated with a sweet, delicious substance - it tastes a lot like coffee cream - that replenishes itself as you lick it, especially around the tip, and makes you want to lap it up more and more.

The coating also contains a drug. The more you consume, the more this drug will make you heavy and sleepy, with warm relaxed muscles. Ready for bedtime and ready to sleep for real.”

For a while she had her usual enthusiastic head-bobbing up and down on my cock. Then she slowed down, became very deliberate. But still regular. After a while she propped herself up on her elbow.

Her head sunk down until it reached the bed.

I snapped.

“Wide awake, energized and caffeinated. How are you?”

“…Good! Fuzzy.”

“Are you actually ready for bed, and is it ok with you if I put you to sleep tonight that way?”

“Yes!”

“Ok, then the coffee cream is back…” *snap*

And then I used her blowjob compulsion trigger.

This time when her head drifted onto the pillow, face getting nice and relaxed, I helped her out. I wrapped my hand in her hair and fucked her mouth, knowing that each time I went into her mouth her half-asleep mind would taste the drug and each time she would be pushed closer to sleep.

Even as her head lay on the pillow, her mouth had some muscle tone at first, letting me feel the friction. Then her mouth went slack.

I pulled all the way out. “That’s ok. It’s sleepy time, ready to let go completely and go to sleep for the night, only waking up in the morning or if there’s something you need to attend to during the night.”
Her breathing became slow and regular. And I stroked her hair and nestled in beside her, to begin to drift away myself.

No comments: