Saturday, November 23, 2013

Random Tips and Phrases from Deepmind Darkwood

The time since Deepmind Darkwood has been packed with amazing erotic hypnosis experiences, including plenty of firsts, and some of the sexiest things ever. But I haven't figured out yet how I want to talk about them - even though myself of 12 months ago would be dying to read every detail, I'm hesitant, not just because of my partners' privacy but also mine. And when I try to write them in my head it comes out as gross bragging. I think progressing to the state of mind where I don't particularly want to brag is what is allowing these ridiculously hot experiences to happen, e.g. not thinking of people as "conquests", and doing things for inherent pleasure and excitement rather than approval. (though clearly I'm not yet evolved beyond wanting to allude to the existence of such activities!) Which is ironic, in a zen paradox way, and makes me infer that the craziest sexual things that are going on everywhere are things you will never hear about. In any case most of these scenes and milestones will probably come out in some form in posts about particular topics.

Every scene has been enhanced by things I learned at Deepmind Darkwood, and now that I've typed my random notes (many of them from Lady Ru'etha's class) I thought I would share them here, many in the form of great little phrases I want to incorporate into my practice.
  • "I wonder if you can imagine..."
  • "The sound of your own hypnotized voice can send you deeper"
  • "If you allow yourself to accept that suggestion"
  • "I would like to invite you to realize"
  • "If you're so deep you don't feel like talking, squeeze my hand once."
  • People who work with numbers don't like letting go of the numbers
  • "You can allow the numbers to slow down"
  • Encourage people to say "green" if something really works for them. (Lady Ru'etha promoting use of green-yellow-red safewords in hypno)
  • Lady Ru'etha about her experience of hypnosis: I know every fucking thing that's happening, I just don't care.
  • Three knobs to go deeper: one that's how deep you can go by yourself, turn it all the way up. One that's the two of us together. One that's the hypnotist: let your hand drop and go as deep as I can send you
  • Share your happies with your hypnotist (your hypnotist will use them, e.g. if you like rollercoasters, she will always incorporate them)
  • "It's too much like work to open them"
  • "Even though your eyes are closed, you can still see my eyes"
  • Other voices sound like the parents voices in Charlie Brown
  • "Even though you know rationally..."
  • Always say "that's right", other lavish reinforcement.
  • Use the phrase "I give you permission" a lot
  • Cuddling after sex but still in trance - a great time for praise and feedback

No comments: